April is upon us y’all. I did a lot of baking over the weekend, i was inspired by the leche flan that we had and I got jealous about how my husband loved the store-bought so I decided to make my own.
This is the lazy version, meaning I throw it all in one bowl and just baked it in a water bath for about 45 mins at 325.
- 2 tbsp erythritol for caramel topping
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Remaining Cream cheese in the fridge
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 c erythritol
- In low heat, melt the erythritol and set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients together (I used my trusty hand blender)
- Throw in a baking dish with water and bake for 325 at 45 mins